Friday, January 22, 2010

Release Plan

As some of you might remember I was working on packaging viewsource last semester and ran into some issues with the web application only pulling up the python script when the buttons were pushed instead of executing the script.

This semester in SBR700 I am working on it again and here is my rough plan for the semester.

Week 1- 3 - Working on resolving issues with viewsource python script displaying code instead of executing it (not as quick of a fix as many of you are probably thinking). By the end of week three I should have the issue resolved.
Week 4 + 5 - Cleaning up my spec file
Week 6 - Reviewing the guidelines for releasing and packaging in fedora and cleaning/modifying my packaging likewise
week 7+ - To be discussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment